OAuth Verification Stuck for ~12 Weeks

Hello Google Cloud / Trust & Safety Team,

I am requesting urgent manual assistance with an OAuth verification that has been pending for approximately 12 weeks (86+ days) with zero communication from your team.
Current situation
My application requests the sensitive Sheets scope:

https://www.googleapis.com/auth/spreadsheets

(alongside the non-sensitive https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.file scope.)
The Verification Center currently shows:

  • Homepage Requirements: Passed (last reviewed May 28, 2026)
  • Branding Guidelines: Passed (last reviewed May 28, 2026)
  • Privacy Policy Requirements: “Currently under review” — stuck here since at least May 28
  • App Functionality: Not yet started
  • Appropriate Data Access: Not yet started
  • Request Minimum Scopes: Not yet started
    The app is: RealManager
    Timeline
  • Submitted for verification around May 28, 2026.
  • Homepage and Branding were approved by May 28, 2026.
  • Privacy Policy Requirements has shown “currently under review” continuously since then, with zero progress and zero contact for approximately 12 weeks.
  • We proactively reviewed our privacy policy against Google’s own published “Examples of Common Issues” for privacy policy rejections and made improvements on our own initiative (explicitly naming the spreadsheets scope by name, adding our app branding/logo to the policy page) in case either was the blocker — but with no reviewer feedback at any point, we have no way to confirm what the actual issue is, or whether it has been seen at all.
    Most important problem: no Trust & Safety email exists
    The Verification Center instructs: “reply to your email thread with our Trust and Safety team” — but no such email or thread has ever been received.
    I have checked the exact Developer Contact Information email listed on the Branding page across:
  • Inbox
  • Spam
  • Trash
  • All Mail
    There is no Trust & Safety verification thread to reply to, so I am unable to perform the action the Verification Center instructs.
    Request to Google staff
    Could a Google employee/moderator please escalate this case internally to the OAuth Trust & Safety verification team? Specifically:
  1. Manually review the current, live Privacy Policy page (not a stale/cached snapshot).
  2. Confirm whether an OAuth verification case/email thread actually exists for this project.
  3. Send (or re-send) the Trust & Safety verification email if one was supposed to have been sent.
  4. Resume/advance the sensitive-scope verification process past the Privacy Policy step.
    I have already waited approximately 12 weeks with zero contact, and have proactively addressed every publicly-documented reason a privacy policy review might stall. I do not want to restart the entire verification process and lose more time due to what appears to be a stuck case or a missing Trust & Safety email.
    I can provide the Project Number, OAuth Client ID, and any other identifying information privately to Google staff.
    Please escalate this to the OAuth Verification / Trust & Safety team.
    Thank you.