Our whole team seems to be having trouble with dashboards being slow. Any idea of what it could be? We have different datasources in each dashboard, so they being to heavy shouldnt be the issue here.
Yes, it’s actually unbearable to work with it today. I am trying to add a new data source for 2 hours now. I hope Google can solve the issue soon.
I tried everything on my end, but it’s on several boards, with several accounts tested over multiple devices, browsers and internet connections.
Same here in France. Can’t charge any dashboard. Good luck everyone ![]()
Usually it’s only terribly slow. Today it seems horrendously terribly slow.
Same issue in europe-west2
Same in europe-west6. Actually I have experience severe slowness in the past weeks, but today it was unbearable.
We are thinking to switch to a different reporting tool if the situation does not improve soon.
Same issue here… any visibility on what’s happening ?
Same here ! Slow to the point of unusable …