Blocking app deployment to gae from cli by bundled python.exe in cli

Hello. I am sorry, if I write to bad topic / place - I am newby here. Please has somebody experience with blocking deployment from cloud cli to gae? This issue suddenly started, I have no problem with deployment before. I have found out, that deployment was interrupted by blocking deployed jar file by python.exe, which is bundled in gc cli.

Hi @Jan7,

Try ending any leftover python.exe processes before running your deploy again, and make sure your gcloud CLI is up to date with gcloud components update. If it still acts up, run the deploy in a clean shell session.

Hello. Thank you very much for your answer. It should be fix of the issue. Meanwhile I have uninstalled and again installed gc cli and this probably has helped, because that issue does not appear anymore. Thank you. :+1: