Title: OAuth Verification Stuck for 52 Days — Branding Already Verified, No Trust & Safety Email Received
Hello Google Cloud / Trust & Safety Team,
I am requesting urgent manual assistance with an OAuth verification that has now been pending for approximately 52 days.
This is no longer a normal verification-delay issue.
Current situation
My application is requesting the sensitive Google Calendar scope:
https://www.googleapis.com/auth/calendar.events
The verification originally progressed successfully:
-
Homepage Requirements: Passed
-
Privacy Policy Requirements: Passed
-
App Functionality: Passed
-
Request Minimum Scopes: Passed
-
Branding Guidelines: Previously Passed
-
Google Auth Platform → Branding currently explicitly says: “Your branding has been verified and is being shown to users.”
However, the Verification Center continues to report:
“The app name shown on your OAuth consent screen does not match the app name on your home page.”
The OAuth application name is:
Hala AI
The public homepage now prominently and permanently displays the exact name:
Hala AI
The name appears as visible static text in the website branding, homepage content, metadata, and footer.
Timeline
On August 6, Google flagged the branding-name mismatch.
We investigated the website and corrected the only possible issue: the brand name in the header/footer had previously been rendered through an animation, which could potentially have caused automated/static captures to miss the text.
That was fixed immediately and the live website now renders Hala AI permanently as static visible text.
I reported the fix in my existing Google Cloud Community thread and requested a manual re-review.
Today, August 18, the Verification Center was reviewed again, but it returned the exact same branding rejection.
At the same time, the Branding section of Google Auth Platform still says the branding itself is verified.
Most important problem: no Trust & Safety email exists
The Verification Center tells me:
“Reply to your email thread with our Trust and Safety team after you have resolved the issues.”
But I have never received any email/thread from Google Trust & Safety regarding this verification.
I have checked:
-
Developer contact email
-
OAuth user support email
-
Inbox
-
Spam
-
Trash
-
All Mail
There is no Trust & Safety verification thread to reply to.
Therefore, I cannot perform the action Google is instructing me to perform.
Request to Google staff
Could a Google employee/moderator please escalate this case internally to the OAuth Trust & Safety verification team?
I specifically need help with the following:
-
Manually re-review the current live homepage rather than a cached/previous version.
-
Confirm why the Verification Center reports a branding mismatch while the Branding page itself says the branding is verified.
-
Confirm whether an OAuth verification case/email thread exists for this project.
-
Re-send the Trust & Safety verification email if one was supposed to have been sent.
-
Resume the sensitive-scope verification process.
I have already waited approximately 52 days, corrected every issue presented to me, provided the required demo video, and completed all other verification requirements.
I do not want to restart the entire verification process and lose another several weeks because of what appears to be a stuck verification case or missing Trust & Safety communication.
I can provide the Project Number, OAuth Client ID, screenshots, demo video, and any other identifying information privately to Google staff.
Please escalate this to the OAuth Verification / Trust & Safety team.
Thank you.