FacelessShorts OAuth verification delayed for weeks at Privacy policy requirements, requesting escalation

Hello Google team and moderators,

I am requesting help escalating the OAuth verification review for FacelessShorts. We have been waiting for several weeks, and repeated email follow-ups from 25 August through 10 September 2026 have not received a response.

As of 13 September 2026, the Verification Centre shows homepage and branding complete, last reviewed on 8 September. Privacy policy requirements remains in progress and says it is currently under review. App functionality, Appropriate data access, and Request minimum scopes are also in progress.

The delay is blocking us from fully enabling YouTube scheduling and publishing for our customers. We need this resolved as soon as possible and are ready to address any specific outstanding requirement promptly.

Could a Google staff member or moderator please help route this to the OAuth Trust and Safety verification team for urgent manual review? Please confirm whether the submission is actively assigned, identify any exact policy issue or action required from us, and provide an estimated completion time. If all requirements are satisfied, we would appreciate approval as soon as possible.

The Cloud support portal says OAuth is ineligible under our current Basic support plan, so I am seeking an alternative to the unanswered review emails. I can provide the project ID, review correspondence, and other account details through an official private support channel.

Thank you.